Friday, May 30, 2008

East meets West....

Hi, this is my first post. So let me introduce myself.

My name is Dr. John K. Fung. I have a background in Western medical science, plus a heavy influence in traditional Chinese philosophies. So you can say it is a good mix of Yin and Yang, factual and conceptual.

My purpose is to explore what we can do to activate the true potential of the human mind and body.

While Western science gives us a good tool for analysis and experimentation, traditional Chinese methods evolved through thousands of years of empirical observations. There is vast knowledge to be tapped into.

Predominantly, I am using my knowledge for fighting purposes; however, I am increasingly using my skills to help people with health problems, through teaching them how to better control and utilize the body.

By openly sharing my methods, and asking the right questions, hopefully one day someone will make some remarkable discoveries, taking the human race to a new level.

No comments: